Shilinggggg.bs.com

Shilingggggg's, 15
Imma crazy over kpops!
Yonghwa, ♥
CNBLUE, 1day, SuJu, SHINee, SNSD and many more. ♥
Twitter | Facebook | Msn | Tumblr | Online store
--
ℒℴvℯ: Amelia, Elizabeth, Eunice, Kimberly, Lydia, Stella, Victoria.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

1st post.

HI, I'M BACK TO BLOGGING! (:
*Guess my friends don't even know this blog url ba. 'Cos i didn't tell anyone unless ppl go google and check it..........*
--
Just having the temptation to start blogging again 'cos i saw loads of ppl blogging blogging blogging~
My birthday was effing suay can. -.- Firstly, drop contacts. Secondly, brownie drop. Thirdly, bus didnt saw me drive away. Fourth, took a taxi home. Lastly, brother friend go liao cant celebrate brithday w me. -.-
Two more days to countdown. ;woots Prolly gna countdown w 28 ppl according to curvin.
New year is starting. Wtf, i srsly wish i'll not be as suay as 2010. ==
2010 is like hell for me can. :( But i met tons of friends that made me smile. (: ;hearts
--
Twitter srsly pissed the shit hell outta me. (:

Saw the circle? 685 tweets nia? Knn eh, shld be 4,000++ how come become 600++?!?! Twitter, you suck. (: Though you let my anger cool down, so what. Zzz
--
My lappy is effing lag. :(
Got my itouch on 19dec. ^^ Addicted to bakery story siak .-. Like funnnnnn only~ All my cousin's wife fault. LOL
My blog is kinda plain, so yeah, bear w it. (:
Abt the links, didn't intend to put except for my gems.
'& abt the tagboard, those who view my blog also nvr tag de (for what you view? lol), so yeah, decided not to put. (:
--
My sister is yelling me to stop blogging and let her use my lappy & off to watch wgm aft that.
-Oh yeah, i'm addicted to wgm. ♥ ;keke-

Ciaos. (: