Shilinggggg.bs.com

Shilingggggg's, 15
Imma crazy over kpops!
Yonghwa, ♥
CNBLUE, 1day, SuJu, SHINee, SNSD and many more. ♥
Twitter | Facebook | Msn | Tumblr | Online store
--
ℒℴvℯ: Amelia, Elizabeth, Eunice, Kimberly, Lydia, Stella, Victoria.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

3rd post.

Y'know what. I neglected my blog from last year. LOL.
Reason: Lazy :P But oh well, i took the effort to post this!
Lets talk abt last year first.

31st December 10'
Countdown @ Pasir Ris Park w brothers & sisters. Awesome much. -.- But still, fun.








Cabed home w brother and victoria.
Homed @ 1+
-

I know this picture very blur. But who cares. :D
A new year started. (K i know its too late to say but whatever)
School started le .-. Boring max.
K so basically, as usual, my skirt is same length, the teachers think is short. But the best thing is, first day of sch, i didn't dye back my hair, put down fringe, skirt short short, dm didn't catch. Woah :D (Y)

I'm gonna talk abt my secondary school lifeeeeeeeeeeee.
!WARNING IF YOU HATE ME OR WORDS, I ENCOURAGE YOU TO CLOSE THIS TAB RIGHT NOW. (:

When i was secondary one, i'm was a guaiguai one. Amelia first impression of me when we're having orientation, she thought i lian .-. and i don't even notice she was in the same class as me. Honestly, i don't like eunice, and she has the same thinking as me. But we're mother and daughter now. (: Was shocked to see jiankai in my class. But yknow, i was a NT student. From EM2 drop to NT, shamless. Actually p5, i'm suppose to drop to EM3, but teacher gave chance. Didn't tell anybody abt it. So ya, be happy that you know first! :) Okay wtf, why am i saying primary life -.- (IT SUCK, SWEAR, DON'T EVEN WANNA GO BACK WHEN I WAS SEC2) Since may, me and friends gradually became close. Took the same bus home everyday. But some girls, don't appreciate what they've -.- To be honest, i'm sucha bitch, so many people hates me. I care what others say abt me 'cos ITS CONCERN ABT ME. '& Scold those boys. Gosh. Got those kind of thinking to be 'lian' and don't fucking tell me you don't have these thinking because you, yes you, reading my blog, wants to be a lian too just to let people think that you're not meant to be bully when you came into this school. Vulgarities came out from my mouth -but pri6 alrd say laaa. No wait, younger then that-. So ya, thinking back, imma sucha bitch.

When i went up to secondary two, first start of school, i'm so guai laa! (: I get to know honghoe well, became close like brothers and sisters. But something happen so yeah. -but now, brother sisters laa- Aft i met honghoe, started to know itiel -met him on the day i first know honghoe on social network-. After knowing itiel, started to know their class -4T1 last year-, not all. Francis, Joshua, Malvin, Terrence, Zy, Curvin, Nelson, Elizabeth, Victoria etc. Mostly i know is boys because of honghoe .-. To be honest, i've got tons of admire. Kimberly agree to. So don't say me thick skin alright. After knowing them, i became 'lian' laa. Loads of people says so (too). Met them in school, aft school, hols etc. W them, my sec2 life has brighten up. W/o them, i'll be fucking bored. & honestly, i've the urge to smoke. But i stopped myself. (Guai right?) Besides knowing them, make tons of friends, mostly is upper sec. '& srsly, my first impression for sec1 is -.-. But aft knowing them, its alright laa. (: But fucking loads of things happen, gang blabla. Nobody likes it, i'm the nobody. Misunderstanding? Betrayer? Fuck this. Overall, sec2 life has bad and good things happened.

So ya, i've been in secondary three for 8 days, amelia thought i've got boyfriend (LOL). School changed! Canteen food stall all changed. Got japenese and western food! (Y) The beverage stall sell a cup of milo (besides this drink, still got others la), fucking sweet can, not nice -.- So ya, we moved to new block, got aricon somemore :P But everyday freeze inside no good. Sometimes good la :) But... i don't think i've change. I used to disturb teacher in class and talk alot in class, eating in class and not studying, smsing and whatever shit stuffs la. But overall, i did sms, eating in class, talk alot in class still. Make my friends cant concentrate when studying. But she cant, i can :P Ok, i feel bad saying that. Small things for me, i laugh non-stop, laugh finish, still laugh. So ya, imma laughing machine, but btr then alicia and friends.. Worst, vulgarities all over. When i say vulgarities infrontof my friend that they usually don't say, i feel bad or even ps. Like ninabeh, knnbcbb etc la, lazy name out. So yeah, friends all say me lian -.- But i think i'm starting to love study! I MOSTLY pay attention in class. But if i'm sick.. you'll see me sleeping in class :x These few days, have been meeting outside friends, like victoria etc. They counted as outside to me not because i'm not close to them and not because they're not my "friend" instead of outside friend. It because they graduated alrd. :( Sigh.. Boring year without sec4 that graduated last year. Honestly, I MISS YOU ALL LA, EXPRESS, NA, NT. Gosh.. Meet up soonnnnnnnn k? Kimberly, tell her to go out, she don't want -.- Lydia and eunice, home home home. At least go out la :( Only amelia is with me after sch like everyday. ^^ So yeah, i hope 2011 will be btr then 2010. 'Cos first day of 2011, like shit laa. x.x & i've been obsessed with kpops, not just this year but last last year also (and of course last year also laa). My mom nag me and my sister to stop dreaming, i was like "cannot uh?!?! :P" LMFAO.

Wordy enuff? (:

Time to write some wishes for a new year. A new year, new start, everybody needs one ain't it? (:
So ya, here it goes..
  1. TO BE HAPPY!
  2. Grow fat A LITTLE. (I'm so skinny la sia ._.)
  3. Make tons of new friends. :D (HEHE i'm so greedy)
  4. Grow taller! :( (I'm like 152 nia -.- Short bo? At least lemme grow to 163 then start puberty la)
  5. More moneyyyyyyyyyyy $.$ (Have been spending money for useless things. Kewt things, tempting to buy, but did not even use. Sucha waste)
  6. Canon camera! :( (I don't mind dslr (((: Normal camera also can! But must be canon! *regreted buying itouch-.-)
  7. Friends to be tiongxims TO ME. Don't make use of your boyf/girlf for goodness sake please (not pointing to anyone but is the fact man)
  8. Pass my results with flyyyyyyying colors!
  9. Not to be lazy anymore!
  10. Fighting is not allowed :P
  11. Hair to be nice/pretty! *My hair so cui :(
Put tagboard, 'cos it seems so plain .-.
Changed blogskins color toooooooooo! (:
Keep my tagboard alive!
Click on my nuffnang! ^^
Ask me questions on formspring!
K i'm done, byeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
I love lonnnnnnnnnng post! Don't cha? :D